Community Futures is part of a national economic development program that has been supporting rural-based small business and community economic development since 1986. There are 34 Community Futures offices throughout rural BC and 268 Community Futures offices across Canada.
“CFMW is a centre of excellence for supporting community economic development, entrepreneurship and capacity-building.”
“To support responsible business development and economic growth in the North Island and Central Coast regions.”
We will conduct ourselves with integrity and be responsive and responsible to our communities and our Network. We will adhere to our Core Values and high professional standards:
- Honesty: We will be genuine, fair, truthful and sincere in all our dealings.
- Respect: We will show consideration and deference for the contribution of others.
- Trust: We will behave responsibly and honourably, maintaining an atmosphere that inspires trust.
- Openness: We will share information in a timely fashion, while at the same time respecting the need for discretion and confidentiality.
- Results: We will create positive community outcomes through innovation, entrepreneurial leadership, excellent client care and strong partnerships.
Community Futures Mt. Waddington depends on volunteers to help guide and monitor our organization. Volunteers come to us as part of our “Member” group. Members participate in Strategic Planning and our Annual General Meeting. As required members may be elected to our Board of Directors as openings become available.
Community Futures members are individuals and organizations who support the aims and goals of our organization. We believe it is important to create a strong network around our organization so that we can gather diverse perspectives and ideas that will help shape our priorities and directions now and in the future.
If you support the aims and goals of Community Futures we would like to invite you to explore becoming a member.
For more information, please contact our office or call 250-956-2220
Need a meeting space? We’ve got it! Whether you need a small boardroom or a larger training space, Community Futures has a room for you. All our meeting spaces include Wi-Fi, projector and screen and a conference phone for those who can’t be with you in the room.
- Board Room Seats up to 10 people
- flip charts
- projector, screen & laptop
- conferencing telephone
$40 half day or $75 full day
- Classroom Rental Seating for 22 people in a traditional classroom format. Boardroom, pods or lecture style can accommodate up to 30 people.
- flip chart computer equipment
- conferencing telephone
- tables and chairs can be rearranged to suit your needs
- Wi-Fi Internet
$40 per half day, $75 per day
Toll Free: 1.877.956.2220
14 – 311 Hemlock Street
Port McNeill, BC V0N 2R0
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm